Its 5am & im still awake doing Econs. Kuku teacher said my articles were okay.. till Pau realised just now that mine was way too long ago! AHHH. Redo redo. IM SO DEPRIVED OF SLEEP.
Somehow i hope i fall really ill with high fever all thats the only way that will make me rest. Ahaha.
School's been great.
The clique's fun. & OHHHHH. Kok's learning ta be a gentleman. GO KOK KOK! (: I love nice guys & gentlemen. Simple actions like opening doors, etc. make a big difference i feel :D
Been meeting Joan everyday I LOVE HER COMPANY :D :D :D :D Playing pool with her's so entertaining. She cant bend down for nuts. HAHAHA. Damn cute.
Im happy the HTM seniors are back! like Clifton, Weisheng, Jodin, Tat. Brings more fun to lounge! YAY.
I miss you Benchow. Havent seen you for 2 good days already. Boohoo.
& TOM TOM TOM. Thanks for staying up with me till so late (: MSN convos with you are too kuku i always end up laughing to the com myself. Ha! :D ----------------------------
I always thank God for my optimism all. Cos im able to make my friends around me happy. Especially when they're upset, i always try to pull them out of it. & i always believe i can :D its amazing how i can always think so positively. I love myself! HAHA.